BCABA – History
Established in 2001, brought together a number of successful networks from around the region. Its aim is to provide a strong voice for lobbying and a platform for Asian businesses. BCABA is going from strength to strength with over 2,750 businesses benefiting from the variety of services it provides. We offer business sign posting to mainstream support and advice.
BCABA provides a popular forum, holding regular well-attended events that demonstrate the value of a support structure for Asian-owned businesses in the region. Asian companies make a positive contribution to the economy, and BCABA is working closely with business advisers and other agencies, seeking further opportunities to develop partnerships and open new doors.
At BCABA, we hope to signpost you to the best advisors and institutions who might be able to assist you in this difficult financial climate. We will also try to facilitate a dialogue with local authorities and continue to be involved in the strategic direction of the local LEP who have made huge strides in the regeneration of the area. We put together a program of events throughout the year for businesses in the Black Country with experts from finance, law and other business related sectors. We have covered seminars including employment law with organisations such as ACAS and wealth based seminars with Barclays in conjunction with Creme at the iconic Public in West Bromwich.
What is BCABA NETWORK?
BCABA NETWORK (known as Black Country Asian Business Association) is an open and inclusive group. You can join whether you are Asian or not.
We believe in working in partnership with our key stakeholders and local regional business community to make positive improvements which support our objectives. We also work to use our business platform and personal influence to raise money for local and international charities and good causes.
BCABA NETWORK was rebranded in 2016 by the board of directors. A step change in direction to fulfil the needs of its membership, for the good of all.
Whilst we are strengthening our business model based on successful networking, our annual awards and business support.
Our approach now includes well-being, education and corporate social responsibility. This is the 360 of BCABA Network – the ‘can do network’
BCABA NETWORK’s aims and objectives
To develop a thriving and diverse business network which supports a socially aware, responsible, cohesive and healthy sustainable community in the West Midlands.
To promote, support and advocate good working practices and governance on behalf of the Business community and to work with like-minded stakeholders to achieve our objectives.
In pursuance of our objectives, we will:
- Provide a platform for BCABA NETWORK members that will stimulate business growth and provide opportunities to share best practice.
- Utilise our membership base to reduce costs and provide services at an affordable and competitive price.
- Provide support and mentoring to members of BCABA NETWORK.
- Work in partnership with the businesses and associated partners to improve the contribution that Businesses make to the community.
- Support and facilitate inter business working with other businesses from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Influence the direction of policies and procedures locally, regionally and nationally, in line with good business and anti-discriminatory practices.
- Assist the local authorities in the development of fair, new and existing policies that support our objectives.
- Work in partnership with other stakeholders and support groups where relevant to share best practice and joint objectives.
- Establish BCABA NETWORK as a key national stakeholder within the business sector by establishing strong working relationships with key organisations, partners and individuals whose aims are compatible with, or supportive of, BCABA NETWORK.
- Provide a forum for networking and act as a social group that celebrates the diversity of our members.
- Engage in charitable activities, locally and internationally, as appropriate.
- Help improve capacity and competence within the community through healthier living and general awareness.
- Provide leadership to the community at large in all areas of community development in furtherance of our objectives.
Work with us
Are you interested in working with BCABA NETWORK as a contributor or supporter use the contact form below. We are changing our direction, marking our efforts to continue to build a platform for our membership and our stakeholders.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_raw_html]JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwc3JjJTNEJTIyaHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZkb2NzLmdvb2dsZS5jb20lMkZmb3JtcyUyRmQlMkZlJTJGMUZBSXBRTFNlU3d3UmN0eHJkY19VRnRTQzNfbHhLWF92dDBzRWhST3Q2aTRnRXA3a1MwSk1rTkElMkZ2aWV3Zm9ybSUzRmVtYmVkZGVkJTNEdHJ1ZSUyM3N0YXJ0JTNEZW1iZWQlMjIlMjB3aWR0aCUzRCUyMjc2MCUyMiUyMGhlaWdodCUzRCUyMjE1MDAlMjIlMjBmcmFtZWJvcmRlciUzRCUyMjAlMjIlMjBtYXJnaW5oZWlnaHQlM0QlMjIwJTIyJTIwbWFyZ2lud2lkdGglM0QlMjIwJTIyJTNFTG9hZGluZy4uLiUzQyUyRmlmcmFtZSUzRSUzQ3AlM0VJJTIwYW0lMjByYXclMjBodG1sJTIwYmxvY2suJTNDYnIlMkYlM0VDbGljayUyMGVkaXQlMjBidXR0b24lMjB0byUyMGNoYW5nZSUyMHRoaXMlMjBodG1sJTNDJTJGcCUzRQ==[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”3577″ img_size=”large” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” title=”Click to view images from BCABA Network Events” link=”http://bcaba.network/gallery/”][/vc_column][/vc_row] [vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text c_id=”.vc_1496647662918″][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text c_id=”.vc_1496444401727″]